You must download these to your computer, and load onto a USB Memory Device (“Thumb Drive”) that has been initialized by your SK Series Keyboard.
Please note! This update will erase any saved preset data in your organ and restore it to factory presets.
For more details, click on guide to the right, or the PDF downloads below.
- Quick Start to SK Operating System
- Quick Start to SK Favorites Setup
- Troubleshooting a Failed Update
Please Update Your Sk Series Keyboard to the Latest Version
Updates to Release 7:
- - Added the function to load and save a Patch individually.
- - Added the ability of editing each Custom Tonewheel.
- - Added the ability to edit the Pipe organ voices.
- - Initial MIDI IN mode has been set at “PEDAL” (SK2 only).
- - Sending Program Change of the External Zones can be turned on or off by MIDI – MAST – PROG parameter.
- - Added display lock function.